Gain insight into your child’s lung health with our lightweight, portable Aluna device and a year subscription to the companion app.
With this duo you can quickly measure lung health (FEV1 & PEF), track symptoms, log medication intake and export data directly to your doctor.
Each purchase includes a private coaching session with an Aluna expert to ensure a seamless spirometry experience for your child.
App is required for use of the digital spirometer.
If you wish to purchase more than 3 devices, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- One-year subscription to the companion app (free of charge)
- One personalized coaching session
- Aluna breath tube and cover
- Aluna device body
- Micro USB charging cable
- Quick start guide
- User manual
- Measure FEV1 (Forced exhalation in the first second) and PEF (Peak Expired Flow) in the comfort of your home
- Rechargeable device, equipped with charging cord
- Washable mouthpiece, no extra parts required
- Pairs via Bluetooth to an iPhone 6S or later
- View accurate lung health scores
- Charted historical data up to 90 days for pattern recognition
- Symptom, activity and medication tracker
- Ability to set daily reminders
- Export data to PDF and email directly to doctor
- Up to 10 users per account (individual devices required per user). Great for families with more than one asthmatic.
- Kid-friendly resources such as a spirometry tutorial, asthma education and how-to guides
- Direct access to Aluna team for support and suggestions with in-app chat
Dimensions: 90.3mm x 43mm x 115.5mm
System Requirements: iOS 12 and up
Connectivity: Bluetooth low energy (4.0 or higher)
Power Source: 1 Rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery; Micro USB
Battery Life: Recommended weekly charging